SPEC entire home package $950CAD
SPEC kitchen package $600CAD
SPEC bath package $600CAD
The cost of custom services for the same scope of content as SPEC’s Entire Home Package would be approximately $12,500, depending on your location within Canada.
Some of our partner suppliers offer discounts to SPEC customers. Within the printed SPEC Specification Package, you will find information and contacts to redeem discounts where applicable. Items that qualify for discounts may include countertops, wood flooring, vinyl/laminate flooring, tile, cabinetry, cabinet hardware and lighting.
1. For best results, we recommend that you research and hire a local General Contractor to oversee your project. In addition to managing your timeline, budget and installations, your Contractor will receive product discounts over retail pricing. Review your SPEC package in detail with your Contractor before placing product orders. We have included contact information for direct discounts where available if you are proceeding without the assistance of a Contractor.
2. Review samples and specification binder to ensure you are familiar with all details and able to discuss with your Contractor and know what to expect products to look like upon installation. Please note that once the SPEC envelope containing your written specifications is unsealed, the package will be final sale.See our Return Policy for further information.
3. Visit noted website if you wish to view larger images of specified products and to find local vendors.
4. Research and choose the items not included in your design package: appliances, fireplaces, freestanding tubs – visit your local showrooms.
5. Confirm selections for items with multiple options provided:countertop material and sinks, flooring, cabinet pulls.For these products, we have included high-end and budget options from which to choose.
6. Confirm required quantities for all items.
7.Work with Ikea or your local cabinet maker to plan your Kitchen and/or Bathroom layout.
Your local showroom can assist with sizing and selecting similar alternatives as needed.Before ordering, be sure to check:
- Cabinetry sizes for sinks
- Tub and shower sizes
- Available heights for bathroom vanity mirrors and lights
- When choosing your appliances & fireboxes, check availability space, including opened door dimensions
- Required quantities for all items
When placing your finish/fixture orders with local vendors, you can work with their sales representatives to further customize your SPEC scheme. Based on your SPEC binder, they will be able to help you identify appropriate alternative choices based on preference or budget.
Your package will include contact information or website addresses for all suppliers. If working with a general contractor, they will order most items on your behalf. If you are ordering products directly, you can contact your local showroom by accessing the noted websites or provided email addresses. SPEC designer discounts are available for select products noted in your package. General Contractor orders may be eligible for additional industry discounts. Be sure to inquire about product order lead times to effectively manage your timelines.
Final cost of the specified products in your SPEC Package will be determined by your local suppliers once you or your General Contractor have provided them with a list of required products and quantities. We do our best to select products within an affordable price range. If you are looking for a package with extra budget-conscious selections, we suggest purchasing one of our 'Builder' packages (available to invididual Homeowners, as well as General Contractors and Residential Developers). With all packages, we have made note of specific products where Designer Discounts are available for Homeowners who are purchasing without the assistance of a General Contractor.
If you find within six months of purchasing your SPEC package that an item is no longer available, please contact us for an appropriate alternative at no additional charge.
The affordability and speed of a SPEC purchase are based on non-custom services. We have included as much information as possible without working from a specific home plan. Because these services are non-custom, there are a few items we are not able to include (appliances, fireplaces, freestanding tubs). Your contractor or local showrooms will be able to assist you with those final selections if you provide them with
your size and budget requirements.
Experienced Professional Candadian Interior Designers in the Residential Custom, Renovation and Deveopment Sector.
To ensure the aesthetic of our schemes is unique and current, we will be constantly updating our content. New schemes will be introduced, while others will be retired.
We use recycled, recyclable and reusable packaging material where possible, although our main priority is to protect your more fragile samples from damage during transit.
SPEC packages for a Complete Home design will arrive in box measuring 18” x 12” x 6”.
SPEC packages for Kitchen Only or Bath Only design will arrive in a box measuring 12” x 12” x 6”.
At this time, we do not have retail or display locations.This allows us to offer very reasonable pricing for our SPEC packages.
Free shipping across Canada through Canada Post in 7 to 10 business days.
(We only ship within Canada at this time)